7th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology
Before registering please read carefully the information below.
|Access||Attendee status||Early (until 23/July)||Normal (until 24/September)||Late/On site|
|Full access (1,4)||Regular||500€||600€||700€|
|Full access (1,4)||Members of IEEE, CS03, itSMF, ComTest.PT, QUATIC program committees, Ordem dos Engenheiros, APQ TICE.PT, APSI (20% discount) (3)||400€||480€||560€|
|Full access (1,4)||Students (BSc, MSc, PhD) (30% discount) (3)||350€||420€||490€|
|Reduced access (2)||Special price for students (BSc, MSc, PhD) non-presenters.||100€||120€||140€|
(1) Full access: conference sessions (3 days), conference proceedings and materials, coffee breaks, lunches, transportation to/from hotels and social events (gala dinner and tour in Porto Historic Centre).
(2) Reduced access: conference sessions (3 days), conference materials, coffee breaks and lunches.
(3) Discounts cannot be accumulated.
(4) The social events included in the registration and the additional ones (with limited number of places) available with a small extra charge are described in the Social Events Program.
(5) Extra copies of the conference proceedings (in CD, published by Conference Publishing Services), can also be requested in the registration system.
(6) For University of Porto participants: if you need an invoice and your organization is part of the University of Porto (which means it has the same NIF), please note that University of Porto can't produce an invoice to itself. You can also pay by internal transfer instead of credit card or bank transfer. Please contact quatic2010 at fe.up.pt for instructions.
(7) Organizations registering 3 or more participants will benefit of early registration fees until the normal registration deadline (24 September). For specific instructions please send an email to quatic2010 at fe.up.pt.
(8) For any questions regarding registration, please contact the email quatic2010 at fe.up.pt or the phone number +351 225082134 (Secretariat, Informatics Engineering Department, FEUP).
Registration for QuaTIC2010 is now open here.